Our mission at Fort Bend Women’s Center is to give survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault the tools they need to rebuild their lives whether that is emergency shelter when they flee their abuser, legal assistance, housing assistance, one-on-one counseling with a licensed counselor, life and wellness skills, child mentoring – whatever is needed to help them on their journey to independence. We are committed to making a difference in their lives, and we need your help to make it happen.
Please donate today to bring healing and hope to survivors and their children.
Here are just some of the ways your donations support survivors!
- $1000 provides an 8 week stay at our Emergency Shelter.
- $500 provides a survivor a month of one-on-one counseling with a trained therapist.
- $250 will provide food for an individual’s 8 week stay in the Emergency Shelter.
- $100 helps 10 crisis hotline callers receive life-saving resources to achieve safety.
- $50 will buy needed supplies for our youth programs.
Any amount is appreciated and helps survivors to rebuild their lives.
Other Ways to Donate
Bring Healing & Hope to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assaultDonate Now
Donate to ThriftWise
There are many ways to Donate goods, donate dollars, or donate time.Learn More
Gifts of Securities
Stocks, bonds and mutual funds provide immediate support to our mission.Learn More
Make a gift of your unused retirement assets to help us further our mission.Learn More
Your life insurance can be an excellent gift to support the mission of FBWC.Learn More