Fort Bend Women’s Center has a strong history of positively impacting survivors of domestic and sexual violence and abuse by empowering passionate advocates who provide innovative programming and excellent, transparent stewardship of our donors’ contributions.
In addition to fulfilling and rewarding work, we offer our employees:
– Generous paid time off
– Health insurance for full-time employees
– 403(B) retirement benefits
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Staff training – continuing development training for all staff
– Workplace giving opportunities
Fort Bend Women’s Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, economic status, marital status, parenthood, physical characteristics or ability or any other legally protected status.
Fill out our online application to apply for any of our open positions. No phone calls, please.